Enrolling to this course is the starting point for most of our students.
Enrolling to this course is the starting point for most of our students. Adding HIFU treatment on your services is needed for a successful aesthetic practice as the popularity of these procedures has skyrocketed. Reimbursement for aesthetic applications average $500 per treatment and can easily be incorporated with your other aesthetic offerings. Patient satisfaction concerning this new procedure is extremely high because of the best results received.
Throughout the course you will look at the theory about HIFU and will be given the opportunity to develop your practical skills using the most up to date techniques and equipment. You will receive the Certificate of Completion.
HIFU stands for high intensity focused ultrasound and is used as a one off (well every 1-2 years) treatment to firm and lift face and neck skin. HIFU treatments stimulate natural collagen production and will provide noticeable effects through an ‘ultrasonic facelift’, without making any cuts to the skin.
No downtime, no scarring or bruising, and the results are natural looking.
- The energy skips the epidermis layer leaving no damage or scarring to the top layer of the skin.
- HIFU beauty therapy will produce a thermal effect to the dermal collagen fibres and stimulate the fat layer and SMAS.
- The skin will be lifted and tightened at once and the effects will last 18 months up to 3 years with just one treatment.
- There is no post-surgery downtime patients can resume their normal activities immediately.
- Basic Anatomy & Physiology of skin
- Understanding HIFU technology
- Safety and Hygiene procedures
- Effective Client Consultation
- Practical Demonstrations from our highly trained and experienced trainers.
- Practical Training in: Hifu Face-lift, Jowls / Neck lift, Eye-bag reduction, Upper Eyelid tightening /Brow-tosis, Jawline definition, Forehead Tighten, Cheek lift.
- You will be practising the HIFU treatment on live models.
- Trouble shooting and after care.